Long week

It's been a long weekend, with lots and lots of homework! but things are looking better now with most of it done. It was also a difficult week for my girlfriend, her grandfather past away couple of nights ago. It's been hard on her, but I know she will get better as time goes by. I didnt know Morris that well( that was his name, Morris Dye). I met him only once, and I thought he was a great guy, you could feel the warmth and humor of his character. I can see where Kelseys dad got his humor and great personality from. He was also a master chief in the Navy, which I thought was awesome. He will be missed.

 In other news, I started drawing on my tablet again. Nothing major, just something for class, it was nice to go back. It was also fun to work with Kelsey and get her input, I need to be more deligent with my details like she is. I will post some stuff by the end of the week of the things I draw. I also stumbled upon this article of what to do if your the first to have an  alien encounter. Read it, I thought it was creative.

Well that's all for tonight kids.

Mordkay

Comments