Things that need to happen.

I was looking over a magazine today, a 3-D art book I picked up the other day at "Borders."  I was there with Kelsey, looking up a book for her parents, as I saw her picking up some magazines about her profession, (neuroscience, in case you were wondering) and it got me thinking about magazines about my industry. I don't mean game magazines, I get those already, I was thinking more of the actual work I am going to be doing. I stumbled upon this magazine called, "3D art & design."  Great source for anything that has to do in my medium, it has great art for landscapes, and characters, done in 3ds max, Maya, and Zbrush. It even came with a CD with textures and some cool tutorials. It really made me think of what I want to start creating and how I want to achieve my goals.

Goals, it has been in my mind for the past week.  No, I don't mean the ones you score with a ball, I'm talking about the ones that have to do with life.  Well,  anything that had to do with my future,  and how I wanted to achieve my dreams.  I have come to the conclusion that I have to do allot of things in my life to gain what I want, not big changes, but small improvements.  I know I can do this,  and I have been doing some things. Keeping up with my bills, working on some drawings, and continuing my writing.  I just want to pick more on it, you know? really have a schedule of days I actually sit down and get creative. Not for homework, but for me.  Speaking of homework, classes start back this monday the 5th, and I am anxious to get back to study.

Now for games. I finished God of War 3; Yes, its epic and Yes, I want more of it now!
I also picked up the Heavy Rain demo, it was awesome, Kelsey enjoyed it too, which was also awesome. I will have to pick this one up soon to play it. I have also been super busy on my DS, and more recently my DSi. I have so MANY games started for the system, I can barely keep up. I will though, great thing about it, I can take it anywhere! Yay!

Also, Kelsey and I recently had our 7 month anniversary. Time has gone by quick, and I am loving each moment I have with her. I like that we learn more about each other every day that passes, I have a really rich and deep connection with her, she has not stop surprising me since the day we met.

Ok that is all for me, woke up in the middle of the night to get things of my head. Maybe now I can get some shut eye. Tomorrow, going to go visit my Mom, and Spot.

nite 

Comments